Unforgettable Proposals is Australia's First High End Proposal Planning service which was established in 2013.
The idea which originated during a flight from New York to Brisbane has since helped over 400 couples around Australia & abroad. The proposal planners spend their days working on new proposal concepts, coming up with creative ideas, working with amazing couples, visiting new and hidden secret locations to bring our customers fresh and exciting proposal packages.
Values and Ethos
Why do we do what we do.. it's simple. The team at Unforgettable Proposals have an engraved believe and appreciation for romance & intimate events, igniting the love between two people.
Our mission and focus is the couple at hand and their love story, ensuring their proposal moment is a direct reflection of their love and create a moment to add to their story which will be cherished.
A dedicated service
With all our co-ordinated packages you are assigned a proposal planner who will be with you every step of the way. They are enlisted to ensure your suppliers are on time, the photographer is in position, the candles are lit and the music is playing. The planner assigned to your proposal will ensure your event runs so smoothly, all you need to do is arrive to the location on time with those special words.
FOUNDER & GOLD COAST PLANNER
- QLD Winner - Young Aspiring Business Women of the Year 2016
- QLD Winner - Top 40 Under 40 Business's Gold Coast
- QLD Finalist - Young Achiever of the year 2017
- Gold Coast Finalist - Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2014, 2015, 2016
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, SYDNEY
- Pet hates – being late
- Enjoys – Playing my violin and horse riding
- Love of life - gorgeous little boy, my best friend
- Favourite Flower – Dahlias + Bouvardias
- I have not seen any Star Wars Movies
- I can put consonants into alphabetical order from any word/sentence instantaneously – test me
- I had a pet goose growing up
- I’ve been rescued by helicopter
- I’m studying for my private pilot’s license
- I love 5 star luxury hotels
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, GOLD COAST & BRISBANE
- Has a kitten called Evie who comes along to all weekend adventures
- Is a chocolate fiend!
- Loves to go for a long run in the afternoon
- Coffee of choice is a Mocha
- Has an obsession with makeup and beauty cosmetics!
- Favourite flowers are peonies and white roses
- My nickname in primary school was 'Maddy Fruitcake' - very fitting
- Favourite TV show is any type of crime documentary and The Kardashian's
- Has traveled around Europe, China, Thailand and many more around the world!
- Hates plain milk and cream!